not getting email from DMFold

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.

Moderator: robpearc

wzyin

not getting email from DMFold

Post by wzyin »

update: I just tried my work email address and it worked. It appeared that Gmail or personal mailbox are not preferred?

Dear Zhanglab team

I recently attempted to use DMFold, but unfortunately, I have not received any email confirming the submission of the job. I've tried using both my Gmail and Microsoft mail accounts, but I have not received any updates on the job status. Additionally, when I attempted to check my previous submission using the provided feature, I did not find any information, despite the webpage indicating that an email was sent to my mailbox.

I did receive the email for forum registration, so I suspect that there may be an issue with DMFold's email notification system.

Could you please look into this issue? Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
wzyin

wzyinori@gmail.com
wzyinori@live.com
jlspzw

Re: not getting email from DMFold

Post by jlspzw »

Dear user,

Your job IDs are DMF482643047 and DMF349023445.

BTW, we found some users' emails could not receive our email for unknown reasons (I also have this issue with one of my Gmail..., but not with other one, it should be issue on email side), so I would suggest you change to another email next time.

Best Regards
Wei Zheng
wzyin

Post by wzyin »

Hi Wei

Many thanks for your kind reply. can I ask how to retrieve the work using the job IDs provided? I know this question sounds a bit silly but I really can't find any place to put in this ID on the DMfold page.

Best regards
wzyin
jlspzw

Post by jlspzw »

Hi Wyzin

You can access your job by https://zhanggroup.org/DMFold/output/DMF482643047 as one example,

Best Regards
Wei Zheng