Job stuck?

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.

Moderator: robpearc

j.lotthammer

Job stuck?

Post by j.lotthammer »

Hi,

I have a job (ID: S650938) that has been running with an estimated time remaining of 50 hours that hasn't budged at all in over 72 hours. I noticed this because I submitted the job on 10/17, and I suspected it would've been completed by now. Is there any sanity check I can perform to ensure that the modeling is indeed making progress? Thanks so much!
xiaogenz

Re: Job stuck?

Post by xiaogenz »

The job is still running. It is expected to be finished soon as the simulation step is running now.
j.lotthammer

Post by j.lotthammer »

Thanks for checking!
j.lotthammer

Post by j.lotthammer »

I'm still a little unclear if this is indeed making any progress. It's still listing 50 hours remaining and hasn't finalized that last step that was expected to be done soon. Is there a quantification for how long the simulation step takes on average? I've used ITASSER many times before and never experienced such an issue after a job has been running. Thanks so much!
xiaogenz

Post by xiaogenz »

Sorry, there is a problem with the data transition between two clusters. Here are the final models. Please let me know if you need more information.
Attachments
model4-5.zip
(412.06 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
model1-3.zip
(614.66 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
xiaogenz

Post by xiaogenz »

I have manually copied the data to the cluster. Here is the link to your results https://zhanggroup.org/I-TASSER/output/S650938/
j.lotthammer

Post by j.lotthammer »

thanks!