No results after 14 days for C-I-TASSER and after 7 days for D-I-TASSER

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.

Moderator: robpearc

lanpin

No results after 14 days for C-I-TASSER and after 7 days for D-I-TASSER

Post by lanpin »

Hi,

I submitted the amino acid sequences to the C-I-TASSER server on March 28, 2023, but I have not received the results as of April 11, 2023, after 14 days. I also submitted the amino acid sequences to the D-I-TASSER server on April 4, 2023, but I have not received the results as of April 11, 2023, after 7 days. I would like to know how long will take to generate the results. I am hoping that you can check the status of my sequences. Did I submit them correctly? My submit ID is CIT6415 and CIT6416 in C-I-TASSER, DIT2527 and DIT2528 in D-I-TASSER. I appreciate it.

Thank you!
jlspzw

Re: No results after 14 days for C-I-TASSER and after 7 days for D-I-TASSER

Post by jlspzw »

Dear user,

Our server has some issues with the storage due to the large amount jobs, we are working on moving data to new storage, which will take some time.

We will check your cases.

Thank you for your patience.

Best
IT Team
lanpin

Post by lanpin »

Please tell me the status of my cases as soon as possible.
I apologize for pushing you. But I need the results in a hurry.
I deeply appreciate your reply and Zhang Lab, for providing such excellent resources.
I would be grateful if you could make this a top priority.
Thank you very much!
lincf712

Post by lincf712 »

Wondering if there is an estimate of when the server will be back to functional?
jlspzw

Post by jlspzw »

Dear users,

We are now processing the C-I-TASSER jobs on a new cluster, we can't say there is an exact time, but we will do it ASAP.

Best
IT Team
lanpin

Post by lanpin »

Dear IT team,

I've received the C-I-TASSER results. I sincerely appreciate it.

Could you please check the status of the sequences I submitted to the D-I-TASSER?
My submit ID is DIT2527 and DIT2528 in D-I-TASSER.
Because I've got the email saying "query received by D-I-TASSER" after I submitted the sequences to D-I-TASSER.
But when I tried to check my job on the D-I-TASSER server from "Check my previous submissions to D-I-TASSER server", the server said "This email is not associated with any D-I-TASSER job."
Did I submit the sequences correctly?
I am afraid the reason why I haven't gotten the results of D-I-TASSER is that I didn't submit the sequences correctly.

If I submitted the sequences correctly, I wonder when will the D-I-TASSER results come out.
Thank you so much!
jlspzw

Post by jlspzw »

Dear user,

We just completed fixing the C-I-TASSER server, as you mentioned. We are now working on D-I-TASSER. We will make the results available ASAP. Thank you for your patience.

Best
Wei