COFACTOR Query (Delayed?)

This forum is shown on the index page along with all topics.

Moderator: robpearc

sabrinacline

COFACTOR Query (Delayed?)

Post by sabrinacline »

Good evening, I tried submitting my job to COFACTOR yesterday. The prompt said I would receive an email to access the output, but I have not received any email about the status/output from the server. How long does it normally take for COFACTOR to run its course?

Thank you for your time and assistance.
xiaogenz

Re: COFACTOR Query (Delayed?)

Post by xiaogenz »

nathanc

Post by nathanc »

I am having a similar issue with both a COFACTOR (MCF9132) and COACH (CH2099406857) submission.

After "manually" looking in the COACH queue (actual queue gives database error) it looks like submissions from as far back as Dec 23rd haven't finished.

I'd appreciate any help!
xiaogenz

Post by xiaogenz »

Sorry! Our computer cluster is not stable now, while our system admin is still on vacation. We will solve the problem as soon as possible.
sabrinacline

Post by sabrinacline »

Hi, I was trying to access the links you sent for my COFACTOR query and both of them say 404 Not Found. Do they expire after a certain amount of time? Should I rerun the program again? Thank you for your time and assistance.
zcx@umich.edu

Post by zcx@umich.edu »

The last job you submitted was
MCF9006 s****@uga.edu 2021-12-05 20:50:01.311277 529 TcINO1
which is more than three months ago. We only retain your data ranging from 1 to 3 months due to limited disk space.
sabrinacline

Post by sabrinacline »

Ah, that's unfortunate but I understand. Disk space is very precious! I resubmitted my file, but I never received a confirmation email at (s****@uga.edu) on how to receive my job. This issue has been persistent for me since my initial inquiry. Thank you for your time and assistance.
zcx@umich.edu

Post by zcx@umich.edu »

You should have received an email within 15 minutes after the submission to confirm your job , and another upon job completion. If you did not receive the email, most likely it was sorted into your spam mail box.
sabrinacline

Post by sabrinacline »

I checked both my inbox and spam folder and did not receive a confirmation email for the submission. Do you have record of a submission from my account on March 14? Could you let me know the ID of my query if it was successfully submitted so that I can look it up on the output? Thank you for your help and guidance.
zcx@umich.edu

Post by zcx@umich.edu »

I checked your email sabrina*@uga.edu. Its latest job submission was the job submitted on 2021-12-05 mentioned above. In fact, there is no job submission from @uga.edu on March 14 based on our system record.